WHY I’M A SAFE PAIR OF HANDS (THINLY VEILED NARCISSISM ALERT):
- I've collaborated with loads of Digital/Creative Marketing agencies and businesses to create quality content.
- I've worked with big brands like Carphone Warehouse, Foxy Bingo and Hawkin's Bazaar.
- I’m a credited comedy writer and I've worked with the BBC, writing for TV and Radio.
- I've worked for the UK Arts and Higher Education sectors in Communications roles.
- I'm a creative at heart and I'm a keen, young whipper-snapper - I know how to write for digital-savvy audiences.
- I write all of my own content, it’s original and I'm based in the UK, Coventry (probably the first time anyone's put Coventry in bold).
- I'm HubSpot certified, I've achieved Google Digital Garage's qualification, Google Analytics for Beginners from Google Analytics Academy and I have a Writing for the Web certificate from The Web Design Academy.
- I have a first class honours degree from the University of Warwick.
- I've built successful music/pop culture blogs and interviewed Isy Suttie (Dobby from Peep Show), Alex Horne, Real Estate, Gold Panda and White Denim to name but a few (a few hipster points gained).
- Oh and J.K Rowling (aka Queen of the Universe) favourited one of my tweets once...it's not relevant but I just wanted to put it somewhere.
Personality-driven copy is good at telling a story; it cuts through jargon, elicits an emotional response and keeps people entertained. I know how to write in this style and I can back it up.
What's my niche? I'll write whatever you want, but copy packed full of personality and content that uses my comedy writing skills are my thing. I won't go full-on court jester, but I think that making people laugh or raising a smile is one of the most powerful thing you can do with marketing copy.
There's a lot of shoddy copy out there, so standing out from the crowd with approachable content means that you can generate leads, drive traffic to your website and not sound like a stuffy, corporate robot in the process.
Whether you're a digital marketing agency that needs an extra hand with your blog or your clients need fresh content ideas...*WAVES*.
Good copy is a cost-effective way to inspire instant confidence in your brand. Boom.